Read the Daily Newspaper TomorrowWorld: http://www.tomorrowworld.com/newspaper
· TomorrowWorld is the largest 21+ festival in the world
· Now in its 3rd year, TomorrowWorld attracted 140,000 attendees in 2013, and 160,000 attendees in 2014
· Held in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia on 8,000 acres of stunning farmland with magnificent rolling hills and expansive lakes
· Will feature 200+ artists across 9 experiential stages
· TomorrowWorld is America's most highly-trafficked livestreamed event (23M viewers, 2014) and most popular U.S. festival on Facebook (6.5M+ likes)
· Attracts people from all 50 states and 75+ countries
· A union of style and urban wilderness - attendees "camp" in a luxurious pop-up city with a hair salon, yoga classes, organic dining, etc. known as 'DreamVille.'
Live Stream :
TomorrowWorld will bring The Madness of Chattahoochee Hills straight into the People of Tomorrow's homes this upcoming weekend with "TomorrowWorld Live: Unleashed by T-Mobile." TomorrowWorld fans from all 50 states and hundreds of countries will Unite with their friends as they experience live DJ sets from the Main Stage, Mythical Frames, as well as artists interviews and interactions between festival goers as they explore the festival's nine experiential stages.