emerging artists | total fitness
Total Fitness is a native New Yorker destined for late nights and early mornings. The fresh-faced newcomer has caused a stir in the electronic dance music community with his debut EP, "Fingerbox" and recent release, "Halls of Eden," on the Trouble & Bass sister label, Safer at Night.
Here, Total Fitness channels the MLUSA Spiegeltent vibes with his killer house and techno mix.
1. Lake People - Blackpoint (Total Fitness Edit)
2. Bas Ibellini - Thats Right
3. Simon Baker - Veracruz
4. Lewis Boardman - Believe In Something (Total Fitness Edit)
5. D'Julz - Da Madness (The Martinez Brothers Feat Phil Weeks Edit)
6. Pirupa - Be With Me vs Bambounou - Each Other (Total Fitness Edit)
7. Roach Motel - Wild Luv (Junior Style 2014 Mix)
8. Gunnar Stiller - Lust (Alex Niggemann Remix)
9. Prosumer & Tama Sumo - Brothers, Sisters
10. Sebo K - Shades of Red
11. Ellen Allien - The Kiss (Snuff Crew Remix)
12. Total Fitness - Moments Us (Dubspeeka Remix)
His energy and passion translates deftly onto the dance floor as a DJ, playing seminal establishments such as Fabric London, Output, Verboten, and Marquee. His own parties -- aptly named Techno with Friends at Bossa Nova Civic Club and Primary at Le Baron, have seen a diverse range of dance music's most beloved underground acts such as Galcher Lustwerk, Kingdom, and Jacques Renault.