Chris Mazuras aka Sirch is a 26-year-old producer from Melbourne, Australia. He began making music at the tender age of 19 just out of curiosity and for a bit of fun. 7 years later Sirch has made a massive impact in the minimal techno scene. From beginning as a self-taught producer studying a Business degree at Swinburne University in 2009 to hitting number 1 on the Hard Techno Beatport charts in 2016.
01. ADRIATIQUE - WOMB (ORIGINAL MIX)
02. CHEMICAL BROTHERS - DO IT AGAIN (OLIVER HUNTEMANN REMIX)
03. ALAN FITZPATRICK - IN THE BEGINNING (ORIGINAL MIX)
04. ADAM BEYER - HUMAN REASON (LEN FAKI REMIX)
05. WORAKLS - TOI (BORIS BREJCHA REMIX)
06. LANYX - FOCUS (MIN & MAL REMIX)
07. THOMAS SCHIMACHER - FANGBANGER (VICTOR RUIZ REMIX)
08. DUBFIRE & OLIVER HUNTEMANN - FUEGO (JULIAN JEWEIL REMIX)
09. MOS - EMOTIONAL DISTORTION (POPOF REMIX)
10. POSITIVE & JECK SON - BLACK ROMANCE (TRUCI REMIX)
11. JAY LUMEN - PULSAR (ORIGINAL MIX)
12. SIRCH & WILLIAM KISS - DELHI (ORIGINAL MIX)
13. ENRICO SANGIULIANO - X-POLLINATION (ORIGINAL MIX)
14. SLY FAUX - LIAISONS (ORIGINAL MIX) 15. SAM PAGANINI - RAVE (ORIGINAL MIX)
Liquid Monkeys is a Swedish and South African duo formed in 2017 by Markus Bergström & Clayton De Sousa
Since his inception in April of 2015, NYC-based producer DeModa (real name David Johnson) has quickly made a name for himself in the digital and live arenas. His original and remix material has garnered tens of thousands of plays on Soundcloud and his performances go beyond that of a traditional DJ as he incorporates keyboards, drum pads, guitars and mixers.
Sirch’s style is dark, heavy and distinctly unique. Over the past 7 years he has been honing his craft and perfecting his skills giving him a sound that no one can compare and that he can call his own.
The story of Jennifer Hicks, better known to us as Glojin, begins in Jan 2007, when she fell in love with Electronic Dance Music and first placed her hands on some vinyl. Starting out with spinning dirty break-beat tracks, as her passion for music evolved she slowly developed an interest in house before finally falling passionately in love with trance music.
Michael Phase first took his stance as a DJ in 2006 in New York City nightlife. Michael would go on to work with renowned companies such as HARD with STYLE, Industrial Strength, Hard Dance Nation, Rob Papen and more releasing numerous well-received remixes, originals, sample packs (Sounds of Tomorrow), and festival introductions.
Rockland NY's Finest
Born in Elst, Holland (on August 11th 1983), Onne began his passion for music at a young age. He took several years of piano lessons, and later on bought his first turntable and electronic keyboard at the age of 14. A-lusion started experimenting and producing music with tracker-based software called FastTracker II. He penned his artist name as “OnneW” and became known in the so-called internet's “tracker scene”. Awards were won and many groups of fans followed.
Proud to present Sub-Protocol! They will do nothing other then unleash the harder side of sub bass that one can only dream for. Welcome to the next age of music ....... Subground!
Hardstyle act from the city that never sleeps - Corson Agency & Scantraxx Records