This will be the 7th festival hosted by Badass Events at Camp Ramblewood since they partnered with the venue in 2013. The excitement for these events became quite apparent when Nightmare Festival sold out weeks in advance this past Halloween. This sellout has created a realization that is it is time to re-vamp the site logistics to create a more streamlined event that can facilitate more people but without the overcrowding.
– Thursday, Jun 1st arrivals will be opened to allow people to get their camps and cabins set up so they can enjoy the weekend festivities in full. Some entertainment options including music will be provided.
– The new main stage will be called Visionary Grounds and be situated near the side of the dining hall with the dancefloor being in the field that used to be our central camping area. Camping will be displaced to the fields outlying the tree lines, the lake, the labyrinth and the fields behind each cabin row. The City Of Dreams will still be considered a main stage but Visionary Grounds will feature the largest acts on the roster in an open air environment which will reduce overcrowding and create a cooler environment.
– On-site parking at Ramblewood will be sold online only. There will be a limited number of these available. Anyone without on-site parking will park at a satellite parking lot on US-1 and will be shuttled to the venue. While it may sound inconvenient at first, it will actually make everyone’s experience much better and streamlined as the following issues will be corrected: long wait to enter, traffic on Silver Road, cars being parked in camp, overcrowding, cars being parked in, and mud issues in the event of rainfall.
– VIP options will be more affordable since they will be split into two different types. A standard VIP package will include access to VIP lounge, lineup poster, meet and greet opportunities, secret sets in the VIP lounge, commemorative wristband & more. For $60 more you can have the same VIP package but with a dining hall meal plan.
– An art gallery will be built to showcase artwork and will also feature live painting, yoga, meditation, and other performances.
– Excitement will be spread throughout the grounds with pop-up activities, art car parade, and side shows.
– While the 11pm noise ordinance must be observed, all daytime sets will be run at high volume on quality sound systems. The Visionary Grounds stage will close entirely at 11pm but all other stages will run throughout the night. Overnight pop-up performances will also take place throughout the grounds to provide extra stimulation.
There are quite a few things to know before purchasing a cabin to #Dreamscape2017. The price of a cabin is an all inclusive fee which includes admission for all of your cabin guests. The cabin purchaser will be emailed e-tickets to distribute to their guests for as many beds as are in the cabin. These tickets will be emailed the week of the festival.
Cabins not only include admission but each cabin has electricity, TempurPedic beds, bathrooms and showers. Cabin guests will be granted an early arrival on Thursday June 1st, allowing them to get set up and enjoy the weekend in full.
There are just a couple things to keep in mind! Cabins G-N do not have a dedicated bathroom but the bedroom is 100% private and there are two large bathrooms on the block that are shared between these cabins. All other cabins adjoin with one other cabin or with a quad and have a shared bathroom. The 7-person cabins are all a part of quads. Don’t worry though! This is our 7th festival doing this and we have not had a single complaint. In fact, most people who rent a cabin come back again every festival because they love it so much.
Cabins go on sale on January 18th at noon. Cabin pricing & photos are below: